The main project management activities can be summarized as:
- Management of the design detailing process, including appointing a consulting civils and structural design engineer.
- Co-ordinating mechanical and electrical equipment procurement and installation including turbine, generator and control system,
- Tendering and appointment of civil engineering principal contractor
- Ensuring the client is compliance with requisite planning permission conditions, CAR licences and grid connection agreement.
- Management of sub-contracted team including the Principal Designer, ECoW and specialist surveyors.
- Overall project coordination, client reporting and construction supervision